Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

19 Dec 2009

Woo Hoo! I have passed both modules!

Glad that everything turn out well!

I went to a wedding dinner yesterday at St Regis, 3rd wedding dinner I attended this month. I start to understand why some people dread going to wedding dinner.

I used to feel excited going to wedding dinner. I cried at alomost every wedding dinner I attended in the past: when my friends march in with the beautiful gown, when they show the montage of how they finally got together, when they gave their speech and thank their parents...

Yesterday's wedding was very impressive: Dinner was served individuall in delicate portions, The couple hand-made sweets as their wedding favors, they printed high-class magazine for all their guest with their wedding photos, the groom played the grand piano and sang to the bride, there are live jazz band, the ball room has high ceiling and the decoration is grand yet romantic, almost everything a dream wedding should have... a very memorable one indeed...

Yet I don't feel touched, like what I used to feel.

The effect of attending too many wedding dinner. :(

No comments: