Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Vampire Diaries

I watched the Vampire Diaries Serial before I left for Taiwan. It was so exciting that Mr X and me finished the series over the weekend . I am waiting for the next series.....

There is this "evil"vampire Damien, and his brother, the "vegetarian, goody" vampire Stefan in the show.

This supposedly "vegetarian, goody" Vampire Stefan in the end turns out to be someone who killed his father and forced his brother to be a vampire.

Damien is irritaiting, he made everyone hate him and drinks human blood... But he only drink from the blood bank, and still save the town when he is needed.

Damien probably feel that Stefan is just trying to be Mr Goody to make him look like a bad guy.

Stefan probably feel that he is forced by circumstances, and do not need to tell the truth.

So who is the 好人?

Who do you think is more evil?

I'd prefer the one who is upfront with who he really is than the liar.

No comments: