Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

updates

I have been lazy with my blog recently... Many things, yet not much had happened..

1) I have a nephew! cried while I brush my teeth after I read the msg from dajie that Baby L came to this world. After almost 2 days of waiting in hospital, he is finally here in this world! It felt like miracle..

2) I am now in the final trimester. It felt strange to see my fingers and feet got swollen, and tummy getting bigger and bigger everyday. I think I will miss baby not being inside me. She seems to be a part of me already. Yet, I still cant get used to the discomfort, and pain I am going through everyday...

3) seeing dajie in her confinement, I tried very hard to mentally prepare myself for it too. I cant imagine myself tolerating not washing hair for days, not able to blow fan, and most importantly taking care of a small baby...

No comments: