Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Blogging with Note 8

Hi everyone! I am trying out blogging with my new Samsung Note 8, first birthday present received this year. Yes! I am turning 30 soon!

Hope s note will make my blog post more fun and interesting,and hope you'II like it!

l went Clarins for facial today! Was busy dealing with morning sickness then wanling going to childcare past few months, so decided to give myself some 'Me' time today. Did skin analysis as usual, was quite upset that Fiona, the consultant, say I should start anti-aging skincare and recommended eye care especially coz the lines ard my eyes can be seen when I smile... But I look radiant after the facial! Happy and satisfied!

Wanling has not settle down in school yet. Still ccrying when I drop her with the teachers. Hope it'll get better next week.

No comments: