Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

There's a difference when u work for $ and when u work for passion and dreams

There's a difference when u work for money and when u work for passion and dreams

I have never really worked. I just happened to do some things, helped some people, and managed to earn some money along the way. I cannot say that i am very motivated to work. Maybe life was too easy for me, money came too easy for me. When you are not really short of money, you wouldn't be really motivated to work for money...

When u work for money, u may feel very motivated for some time. It feels great to earn a lot. It feels great to see the numbers in your bank account growing. It feels great when u need not worry about price tag when you go shopping. but U'll feel lost after a while. Maybe because u already have the money, or u feel like have the money. (of course there may be some ppl who will nv feel satisfied with the amt of money they have..)

However, to most people, life is not about money, it is about the way u wan ur life to be. It can be the house u live in, it can be the bag and wallet u carry, the car you drive, or the place you eat in, or the things u can do... But usually, the more you "wear" on the outside, the more empty you'll feel inside. 堆积越多外在的物质品,内在越感空虚

I have a dream. And I need money to realise my dream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is your dream? Zm

J1am1n said...

Hee... My dream is to be Taitai! Cant wait to go ur house tmr!! Maybe tell u more tmr!