Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

38 weeks

It's officially 38 weeks!

I am now on my way to the regular gynae visit.

"Why are you still here at office?"
"Are you excited?"

These are the two most common questions I have to answer these few days.

I am not in labor, I have to walk around more often than just resting at home, I have work to do, it is safer to be in office with people around than to be at home alone, Office is nearer to KK than bedok... are all the answers I have for the 1st question. The truth is, i really don't know what else i can do, should do besides go office and finish my paperwork...

I am ok, in fact feeling much better this week, a bit in holiday mood. I feel more energetic, although still feel tired at the end of the day. i feel more calm and relaxed than excited. sometimes i may feel scared, worried about the delivery pain, and wonder if i can cope well after baby is born. but these feelings usually come and go, most of the time, I'd just feel normal. I will try to mentally prepare myself for the delivery, try to read more about taking care of babies when I have nothing else to do. I have even better appetite now, and i am indulging myself with all the nice food I like.

No comments: