Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Everybody else is doing it, but why can't I do it differently?

Today WL is 1 week old. With dajie's survival tip (not to buy formula in the first place ), I have managed to breastfeed her exclusively.( Except for that few times when she was  under photo -therapy.)


However, she still got jaundice and my mil will visit us everyday and repeat the story of giving her supplement. Yes, I do know that almost everyone do supplement, but doesn't mean that I have to.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

1 comment:

zm said...

Dear erjie,
I thought you are too busy and tired to write any blog. So I was pleasantly surprised to see not one but two new entries. You've been an amazing mum! So brave and weida! I'm touched by the fact that you stayed with wl throughout her stay in hospital and have exclusively breastfed her for one week! I was also very emotional when bl first came into my world. I think things will get better as days go by and life gets more fulfilling as you and your baby foster stronger bond. Proud of you!

Dj