Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Yummy Aglio Olio "recipe"

Someone requested the recipe of the aglio olio I cooked and last posted.


I am not a great chef, hence I cook with gut feelings. I am sorry that I do not have a recipe... so here is my a rough account of how I prepared the yummy aglio olio:

Ingredients
Chicken wings
 - marinated with dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, sesame oil

Linguine
 - cooked in pot of water with a dash of salt

Green Vegetables
 - cooked in boiling water, just for a short while so nutrients are not lost

Lots of garlic chopped finely, if u wan it to be even more spicy you could add chilli

Steps:
1)Boil water
2) warm the Happycall a little, place the chicken wings inside. pour half the sesame & soy sauce used for marination
3) While waiting for the chicken wings to be cooked, cook linguine in boiling water.
4) turn the chicken wings in between to make sure they are not burnt, pour the rest of sesame oil + soy sauce
5) noodles ready by now, pushed the chicken wings to the side of happycall, throw in generous amount of chopped garlic, then the linguine, mixed them well, close the happycall lid.
6) meanwhile, throw in the vegetables with the boiling water that was used to cooked the noodles, for a short while.
7) place the noodles and chicken wing beautifully on a plate
8) then the vegetables.

and tada! enjoy the yummy aglio olio!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recipe! Should have looked at your blog before trying to cook it. Din noe you uploaded the recipe. Will try next time

( actually it's me dj)

J1am1n said...

I thought it's you too! >.<