Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

BonChon Chicken

you may already know I have a thing for tteokbokki, or Korean Spicy Rice Cake. But this tteokbokki is so yummy that I must recommend!

it's unlike the $3.50 ones from the small store at Dongdaemun Snacks at Bugis junction and some other shopping malls. for a start they cost $15+, if u include all GST and service charge. But it's so nice that I went again after two days... that is also why I have a nice picture of it. As usual I finished the whole plate during the first visit before I remember to take any photo...

There is a crispy fried seaweed thing, I would suggest you to eat it first before it becomes soggy. then the spaghetti like noodles is also very yummy.. it taste like the ones I've tasted in budaechigae at Seoul. most importantly, the red spicy sauce is full of parmesan cheese! typical sinful Korean style that makes me crave for more!

their fried chicken are tasty too, I tried their soy sauce flavor. it's not oily, very crispy and well -marinated. like what they claim, the sauce stick to the chicken but not your fingers.  Will wan to go again to try their spicy flavor fried chicken and pancakes!

No comments: