Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Potato Salad

I was asked to make potato salad for XL's cousin gathering. Somehow, xl like my potato salad a lot. But I have not made the salad for so long that I have forgotten how I made it last time.

So this time I recorded down how I make this potato salad.

Ingredients needed:
Potatoes, I used granola potato this time.
Crab meat
Bacon bits
mayonnaise

1) cut the potato into cubes, Peel the skin too
2) Boil the potatoes for about 10-15 min (can check if potato is soft by poking)
3) Boil the crabmeat, the tear into shreds
4) wait for both potatoes and crab meat to cool. I took short cut and used ice
5) mix everything together!
.Ta da  it's done!

Is it nice? well, everyone tell me it's very nice and the whole bowl of salad is gone by the end of the party, so I guess it's not bad.. hee...

No comments: