Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Wanling is a big girl now

Wanling is a big girl now, especially after carrying meimei, the difference in size is obvious. She is growing up fast!

Now she is at the stage that she sings non stop. .. she is noisy all the time!  a while ago, I was hoping she could sing songs. Now, I still think she's so cute when she's singing. Maybe a while later, I'll hope that she will keep quiet for a while. ..

So far, she has been a good sister. She smiles when she's carrying meimei. She runs to meimei whenever she cries. (Though I think she thought its fun to  哄her,  than she's really concerned about her) she will look for meimei the moment she reach home. And of course, there are some dark moments like she will sometimes cry and want me to carry her when I am feeding meimei. She will purposely squeeze or pinch meimei when we tell her not to. I think she loves meimei, just that she can't help feel jealous sometimes. Love her so much! 

No comments: