Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

The day has come

This is it, the day we have been waiting for, the maid is here, or will be here.

At this juncture, I dun even know how to pronounce her name... and this person, pray that she'll be a good person, will be staying at our house rather permanently. Everything will be different from now on.

Am I prepared for it?

Language barrier
I have downloaded the app for translation. Its pretty amazing, u can just speak to it and it'll translate it to the language you selected.

Work schedule
All planned out in my notebook, temporary timetable drawn too.

Working environment
Camera not installed yet, but should be ok ... do it b4 xl go overseas next mth.
Her room not ready too, guess have to ask her pack up a bit, maybe buy bed tog with us after tt....

Ok I guess I am not too ready....

OMG!

Update: The previous maid had to be sent home as she did not pass her medical examination (sort of). We finally chose again... Waiting again...
As of 23 August

No comments: