Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2017

False alarm

Quite embarassing to have false alarm with third child right?

Was at the triage observation room at KKH delivery suite yesterday. All the nurse starts the q&a with, "First child?" Only FTM (first time mum will come in with just "on & off contractions" ba? To justify, I felt really uncomfortable with giddiness and nausea too... >·<

XL say I was too fixated with the idea of delivering yesterday, so my body was all messed up with the different signals, but the fact is baby and my body is not ready yet. Once I decided to let go of the idea to deliver yeaterday, there's no more uncomfortable contractions and giddiness, just tired from the whole day of waiting for something to happen.
Yesterday's CTG 

Ok, today is another new day. Its my regular appt with Dr KT Tan. She will probably check my dilation again and will have to do CTG again ... Gd luck to me .. And wish to see you soon, yanyan!

No comments: